I have noticed over time, that we, as caterers don’t always get all the information about the weddings we cater to.
1. My tip is: Give your wedding suppliers information about your day that may not appear to be relevant to you to give.
2. Give them several phone contacts, someone that will answer the phone on the day other than the bride & Groom.
3. Give them a copy of ‘The Order of the Day” with times and who is in charge.
4. Give details about the Venue & what facilities are available especially if your venue is on Private Property.
5. How to gain access on the day, proper directions and address details (as you want us to find you easily) and discuss any expectations that you have regarding the service we provide and put any special requests in writing on your booking form for permanent record for the day.
6. Have a wet weather Plan, don’t ask the caterers to walk food long distances in the rain. Discuss your venue layout.
7. Read your booking Form thoroughly, as it answers a lot of questions you might have about what is included with the service and what may not. Ask if Crockery or Glassware is supplied or has to be specially ordered elsewhere.
Most of all, we understand that Couples are stressed leading up to the big day, and your suppliers know this, so be kind to them, help them help you, and have a fantastic day.