Hawaiian & Polynesian Spit Roast Feast ALOHA & MAHOLO
ALL FROM $26.95 per Adult Guest
Minimum of 60 guests on Saturdays/Sundays, 50 guests mid-week Mon-Friday
Ideal for any celebration: Weddings, Birthdays, Xmas parties, Engagements and Corporate Events
Main Course : (Pick 3 Succulent Spit Roasted Meats)
- PRIME BEEF
- CRACKLING PORK
- GOLDEN CHICKEN with Seasoned Coat
- BONELESS LAMB w ROSEMARY & SAGE ($2 pp extra)
- Marinated Chicken (Honey/Sesame/Soy)
- WHOLE ROASTED PIG w Fruit decorations can be specially ordered, Talk to our staff for pricing Ph: (07) 5477-1650 It costs a little extra, but worth it.
Vegetarian Quiche (spinach, pumpkin, Sun-dried Tomato & leek)
Serves 6 Add $22.50 (or choose instead of a meat)
or choose 2 meats & we supply more of your favorite meat.
- gravy and condiments, sauces
- Served with Hot Roasted Potatoes in jackets & sour cream
- Basket of French bread with butter portions
- Pineapple, coconut & red grape Salad
- Beetroot & red onion Salad
WITH Choice of Two (2 more sides) Salads or Hot Vegetable Hawaiian Salad Selection:
- Creamy Pasta Salad w homemade dressings
- Potato & chives Salad
- Crisp Green leafy Salad, (topped with assorted toasted seasoned of sesame, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts…optional)
- Coleslaw w zesty dressing
- Potato & Egg Salad
- Spinach, Rocket, Shaved parmesan, crutons, ceasar dressing
- Tomato, Basil & onion Salad
- Cous Cous Salad w sundried toms, fetta, olives, onion, w lemon & balsamic glaze dressing
- Cous Cous Salad w preserved lemon, date, cummin, corriander w Lemon, honey/balsamic glaze dressing Asian Green leafy Salad
Hot Vegetable Selection:
- Roasted Pumpkin Peas /carrots combo
- Peas / corn combo
- Buttered Green Beans
- Honey Flower Carrots,
- Hot Potato mash with bacon and melted cheese
- Golden cheesy Pasta Bake
- Tomato, Spinach, Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Hints of Middle Eastern Flavours Rice, (Cumin, Turmeric)
- Vegetable Medley au Gratin (6 Seasonal Vegetables)
Main Course is served on sturdy disposable plates with Stainless Steel cutlery. This is complimentary. We supply all palm fronds & flower leis to decorate buffet table.
Breakdown of costs:
- All for $26.95 Per Adult guest
Under 51 guests $1400.00 minimum fee plus staff, mid week
60 Minimum numbers required for Saturdays/Sundays & in Nov, Dec months. Min fee $1650.00 + staff
See quote for numbers & cost of staff required.
Under 10 yrs $19.00 under 2-4 yrs $12
Party Starters –
Cold assortment of anti-pasto platters
Add $ 5.95 per person
- Sundried Tomatoes, Olives, Char-grilled Artichoke medley
- Salami, Kabana
- Trio of cheeses w dried fruits & crispbreads
- julienne vegetables for dipping
- cocktail onions and other antipasto morsels
- Cheeseboard Cracker Biscuits
Hot Pre-dinner Finger Food Platters with choices of dipping sauces
Add $5.95 per guest
- Golden Spring rolls
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Crumbed Calamari
- Thai Vegetable purses, Thai Prawn Purses
- Crunchy hot banditos wedges w sour cream
- Vegetarian Samosas
- Flame Grilled Meatballs
- Crumbed onion Rings
- Crumbed Chicken pieces
$ 5.95 per guest extra (3 choices)
- Pavlova with cream and compote of fruit
- Chocolate Bavarian Mousse Slice
- Apple crumble w custard
- Lemon tart w cream & Lime Zest
- Mango Cheesecake
- Forest berry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Tart w Cream
- Cookies & Cream Cheesecake
We ask that you supply 5-6 trestle tables in a well lit area with a power outlet nearby
Sturdy Disposable plates and Stainless Steel Cutlery included (no extra charge)
- Deposit required to book a date.
- Balance to be paid 1 week prior to the function.
See our entertainment page for more details.
Atetes Dance Troupe “Drumbeats of HAWAII “can be booked by us for your entertainment as an added cost: High energy Tahitian drum dance.
Show includes beautiful Polynesian women in grass skirts & coconut bras. Bare chested Polynesian men performing the fire knife dance of Samoa !!! Combined with the romantic & sensual hulas of Hawaii gives you an authentic Polynesian experience add the Hawaiian wedding blessing for a beautiful photographic keepsake.
******MID WEEK SPECIAL******
ATETE’S HAWAIIAN HULA SHOW & UKULELE JAM
Monday – Friday; Sunshine Coast2 musicians, includes 1 hula dancer2 full hours! $400. Call Atete, our entertainment director, to book: 0434-538-771
Relax to the sounds of Hawaiian Island favorites on ukulele with live singers.Liven up your party with a full 2 hours of non-stop entertainment.Enjoy a genuine hula lesson from the Kumu Hula (teacher) from Hawaii as she takes you through the gentle movements of the hula dancer.-Or- learn a tribal drum dance for a bit of competition for your more lively guest list.
Keep the rhythm of your hips as musicians play & the song tells the story.
Hawaiian E Huli Makou
|Hawaiian E Huli MakouAtete’s Hawaiian & Polynesian Shows|
|Hawaiian Tahitian Polynesian dance showsAtete’s Hawaiian & Polynesian Show performs: Queensland Australia 2019|
|Hanalei Moon Hawaiian HulaHawaiian & Polynesian Shows: Hula lessons with Atete and friends down under.|