If you’re planning on playing the “wedding shoe game” at your reception, you will need a list of questions for your host or MC to ask you.
If you’re not sure what the wedding shoe game is, it’s a game played at the reception where you and your new spouse sit back to back on the stage or dancefloor, and both hold a shoe of your own in one hand and one of theirs in the other. Then, when a question is asked, you raise the shoe of the person who you believe to be the answer. It makes for some hilarious entertainment, that’s for sure!
Here are some wedding shoe game questions to use for your reception:
- Who is more organised?
- Who is a better driver?
- Who is more stylish?
- Who does the dishes more?
- Who is the better dancer?
- Who does the laundry more?
- Who is more afraid of spiders?
- Who is better at keeping secrets?
- Who is shyer?
- Who would last longer on a deserted island?
- Who is more stubborn?
- Who is the better singer?
- Who wakes up earlier?
- Who snores?
- Who is more romantic?
- Who pays for dates?
- Who is the boss of the relationship?
- Who said “I love you” first?
- Who is more likely to lose their phone?
- Who has more clothes?
- Who is needier when they’re sick?
- Who is more likely to start an argument?
- Who is more athletic?
- Who gives better presents?
- Who spends more money?
- Who has the crazier family?
- Who uses up all the hot water?
- Who watches more Netflix?
- Who is better at sports?
- Who is a better kisser?
- Who will make dinner every night?
- Who calls their parents the most?
- Who spends more time on their phone?
- Who is more likely to be late?
- Who does the grocery shopping?
Psst: There are some more question ideas here and tips for how to play the game.